Friday, December 12, 2008

following up...

So, it has been a while since I posted my "challenge" blog and I thought I would just follow up on how things are going....
WELL...things started out strong. I hit Thanksgiving in the face and knocked it out. I didn't eat many snacks and was very proud of myself for that. Since thenI have been eating much better. I find that I get hungry at night...around 8 or 9 and I would go crazy and attack my kitchen. Usually eating a bowl of cereal or toast...or something chocolate...chips, whatever really. Well, I have stopped that! I have also been trying my best to fit a short workout in my day. I will say it is not EVERYDAY...maybe not every OTHER day, but I do what I can. I think I am doing better, but I definitely need to pick up the pace. I think my hips have grown...it's weird. I am getting uncomfortable with this whole "gaining weight" thing. :-)I will keep you posted as time goes by!
Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving! Denver LOVES to play in the leaves!
Other updates....hmmm, well let's see CHRISTMAS IS SO CLOSE My house is decorated, the gifts are wrapped and I love this cold weather! It makes me so happy. I only wish we had snow and mountains to go with it. I am trying to talk Jason into taking me to the mountains for New Years...we will see how that goes.
I am still looking for a job. I will say that I am totally loving my time off, but feel like come the new year it might be time to get serious. It is really hard to find something though. I don't know if it the end of the year...or the "economic crisis" but there is CRAP-O-LA out there right now.
Anyway, that is it for now! Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just got back from Christmas shopping...I got a sweet surprise from B and got my gift early. I was shocked...bet you wanna know what it is huh???

Hee hee hee