Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Busy Days...

My days have been very busy! Good busy.
I started my new schedule at work. Monday - Wednesday - Friday. 9 - 2:30. What a perfect schedule. Plus Denver is rights across the hall from me so I get to see him a lot during that time!
It is a fun class - with a few trouble makers, but all in all. I am really excited about it!

Denver is potty trained! YES HE IS POTTY TRAINED! I am so excited about this. He even gets through the night without going potty. One day it just clicked for him, and he was done with diapers! I am so so so so so excited about this.

I am in the middel of planning my dinner and silent auction for the marathon. I have a lot of great stuff to auction off, and I think it'll bring in greatness. I sent out the invitations today (that I designed myself!) and it is planned for October 22! If you want to come let me know! The more the merrier!!

We went to see the neurologists last week. I called on Monday for a cancellation and they had something the next day. I took it regardless of what plans I had. I was very nervous about going - and hearing what the Dr. had to say, but our God is so good. The Dr. first of all was fantastic. (Shout out to Dr. McGlotlin at Cooks Children's) He was so nice, and answered all our questions. He even took us into his office to show us Denver's actual MRI. His words put us at ease and he told us Denver's case of NF was pretty mild. He compared Denver's MRI to another case that was not so mild. He did tell us that Denver has a plexiform Neurofibroma on his head. (the bump that has been in question)- but the good news there was it is outside his cranium. Not touching his brain - and not affecting him other than being (very) sensitive to a hit, or even a light touch. We are going to see the surgeon tomorrow to discuss our options of getting it removed. It is a little releaving, but also the surgery makes me SO SO VERY nervous. Prayers are much appreciated!

Taht does it for now.... Woooosh! That was a lot of updates!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is sooo good! Good news!!!