Saturday mornings are so great! I love to get up, make a BIG pot of coffee and enjoy the morning. (Even if it is ) Sometimes I wish I had a magic fairy to bring me a fresh cup of steaming coffee so I don’t have to leave the comfort nook of my couch. The delight that comes over me sometimes at the thought of curling up, looking out the window while
1) Going to the mountains. (duh!) I could write all day long about how much I LOVE the mountains. From the streams, to the breeze, to the crisp smell, to the fun restaurants, to the relaxing at a condo with the windows open after a day of riding, hiking and playing. Looking at the mountains…just LOOKING at them is a gift in itself.
2) Date night with
3) Sitting outside while
5) New friends. New friends make me happy, and I thank God that he puts them in my life from time to time!
6) A cold night and a good book in front of a fire. Yeah, yeah, I know this is
7) A smiling, laughing
9) A good restaurant…with a Goooooooood, juicy steak! Mmmmmmm!! And what makes it ever better, is a live jazz band or a good cover band. Love it. Eat, relax, listen to live music...what could be better?!?
10) A trip to the outlet mall with my sister”s” and mom. (sister”s” is like that because Kendra is my sister-in-law…but like a sister!) This one is VERY “wordly”. BUT…man you can get some crazy deals at those places and I finish my Christmas shopping BEFORE Thanksgiving every year.