Labor Day. Who doesn’t love Labor Day. It is a very exciting time! Time to hang out with family…at the lake…or in my case this year at the pool. My family is coming over! My grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins…and of course brothers and sister will meet at my parent’s house for an old fashioned Labor Day Cookout and swim party. It is a good time, and a long running tradition in my family to get together for Labor Day. Labor day also means……no more white shoes!! That is an old folk tale I think, but what it really means is FALL IS COMING!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait for fall, for cooler weather, and for Christmas!!! It is my favorite time of the year, and I wish it lasted longer.
Ok , SECONDLY… I have been tagged yet again by LaShay! Sorry it is taking me so long to get this done, but she wanted me to list 10 things I love about my husband…so here goes.
2.We pray together. A couple that prays together, stays together. Its true and its awesome.
3. We have the same values. We agree on how to raise our children. (Child at the time, don’t get any ideas) We attend church together where we have the same beliefs about God,
4. Jason is soooo handsome! I love that. His smile, his eyes…everything about him is H.O.T.T.!!!
5. He is respectful. He opens my doors for me…at home, in the car ect ect… He cooks for us, and helps clean up. He treats me rights and everyone around him with the utmost respect. .
6. He works hard for us. And I mean he works HARD.
7. I love how he loves me. It is like no other love. Like a teenager in love.
8. He puts up with my idiosyncrasies. You know like the tooth brush paste fairy man and the water restaurant fairy...yeah, he puts up with that!
9. He is an encourager. Anytime I may have a crazy idea or plan, he encourages me that I can do it! No matter how far-fetched it may be.
10. We laugh together. Its fun. Whether it is with each other or at each other…it is always together.
11.I love to see him with
12.He is an amazing father.
13.He’s tough. I love that…but he also has his sensitive side when needed.
14.He loves his family…and he loves my family like his own. I love that we can hang out with both sides, and have a great time.
15. He is
16.He accepts me the way I am. Everything I do and all of my flaws.
Ok, so I had 16 things….I’m tagging
1.) Jess (your soon-to-be husband)
2.) Chelsey (yeah right, like you’ll do it)
3.) Misty (sure, again, because you are sooo very bored!)