Thursday, October 9, 2008

View From The Top


This is the amazing view that I got to wake up to all last week. It was absolutely beautiful.

Canada was a lot of fun. It was a great trip and I am so glad that Denver and I got to go!

The wedding was beautiful. (what I saw, Denver did not want to sit quietly) Megan was an absolute gorgeous bride and Michael was a handsome and so very happy groom!


Denver of course looked very handsome as well!

....and was eying the cake all night.

There is simply so much to tell, I don’t even know where to begin. Our cottage that we stayed in was so great! The view was amazing, and it was right on the lake.


Denver loved being on the lake. He had so much fun throwing rocks in the water, riding in the boat and running along the shore!




The trip there was a little hard. Denver did not take a nap all day, so after the 3 1/2 hour trip to JFK in New York, and the 3 hour lay-over...then the 1 1/2 trip to Halifax, he was not a happy camper. It was a hard one. He did great on the way home though. I think he was just excited about seeing DaDa and Porsche!



It was a little hard being there without Jason. Of course, I had a great time with his family, but you know how it is... Me and Denver had a great time, and I loved spending so much time with him. It was a great experience for us both!

Jason would have absolutely loved it, but duty calls. It was great to see all family and friends, and meet Meagan's family as well.


A few final pictures!!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful. Still think it's funny I was down south and you up north at the same time. I miss my Katy...this whole living with a boy thing is quite different. :0) I will be home Monday!!!!

Stacy Ann said...

Wow! That is so beautiful!! Makes me want to visit Canada!! I can't believe you were in NY - even for just a few hours! Did you wave in my direction? ;)
How fun that y'all got to go but I'm sure you did miss Jason, I know just how you feel!!

Misty said...

those are great pics, beautiful place! glad ya'll are home safe!