Tuesday, November 11, 2008

44 days...

TILL CHRISTMAS!! YAY! I am so excited. I can't wait till Christmas. I already have, hmmm about 90% of my Christmas shopping done, and I am just about ready to start decorating!! YAY! YAY! YAY!
We leave for San Antonio on Friday for the big run. Wish us luck on that, and keep us in your prayers too. The run is on Sunday at 7:30 am. Why doesn't everyone get up with us?!?!?
I will be sure to post a recap soon after.
Check out our website HERE.
We still are taking donations...... :-)

On another note, I had an interview this past week...and yesterday. It was with on ortho office in Mansfield. Seemed like a nice office with a great staff. It might be longer hours than Iwas hoping for, and I was also hoping for something alittle closer to Burleson. I suppose we will see where it goes, and what Gods plan is. Keep me in your prayer that I find a great job too.
Anyway, I'm off for now.

1 comment:

Stacy Ann said...

And now just 39 days until my due date!! AAAaagh! Best Christmas present ever!! :)