Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas at the Wakin's

What an amazing day! It is so beautiful to view Christmas through the eyes of a child. Denver had so much fun. He loves to open presents, loves Santa and most importantly loves baby Jesus! I pray that he continues to grow up understanding the true meaning of Christmas. What it really means to celebrate the season.
I totally understand the "magic" of Christmas now. To be able to see Christmas through a childs eyes brings magic to your heart. I walked into my living room and remembered that magic. The feeling and anticipation of Christmas morning. The feeling that the room gives you when you walk in and see that Santa had been there. It's amazing! The excitement, the joy, the "I want to wake up at 5:30 in the morning and do jumping jacks until 6:00" feeling. (long story) :-)
It was definitely great to see and spend time with the family - near and far. I got to meet my new cousin from China. Her hname is Sara and she is such a cutie. She is 10 years old! Great to have her in the fam now....she got to experience a Milburn Christmas....Whoa! :-)
Anyway, here are a few pictures of our Christmas...




No comments: