Monday, December 29, 2008

Great News!

It has been a while since I have actually written anything in this here blog. You would think since I have not been working that I would have so much free time on my hands to write everyday....well, that is not the case. I definitely keep myself busy, and have had little time to do anything. :-) Well with the holidays on thee downside of the slope,it seems I may have a little more free time to keep all you updated.
First things first....I got a job! YAY!!! I am pretty excited about it too. (as excited as I can be about going back to work....)
I found out the Friday before Christmas. What a great gift from God! It was an answered prayer. I was so worried about what I was going to do, and where I was going to work, but I found a job that I have very high hopes for. I will the private dining coordinator and office administrator for the new Bob's Steak and Chop House in Ft Worth! It will be in the new Omni Hotel in downtown. (also, Nolan Ryans new home!) I start January 5th, and train for a week in Plano (YUCK!) then it will be on to open in Ft Worth! I am pretty excited to see how things go, and of course I MUST get a new wardobe to go with the new job, right?!?!
Secondly, about my weightlss plan.... I HAVE LOST 4 POUNDS! Yay for me! I am not to the goal weight I would like to be at, but considering I made it through the holidays without GAINING weight I am happy with the outcome. I still have a couple of weeks left before I have to post the dreded pictures! I'll get there. Jason and I have bee riding once a week (the nikes) and it is a pretty awesome work-out. I love it!! Thanks for getting me out there baby!
hmmm, what else.....I can not seem to think of anything else to update on at the time. Keep reading, there are a coupld of new post!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Lauri Anne said...

congrats on the job-- I still miss you so much! pdd will never be the same with out my Katy!