Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sorry.

My name is Katy, and Im a bad blogger.....
Yes, I am so sorry for my lack of blogging lately. I ave been so busy with so much.
You would think that since I am only working part-time that I would have a lot of free time...but NO NO NO NO NO!!! Right now, I a getting ready for my 1st annual Dinner & Silent Auction benefiting The Children's Tumor Foundation an din honor of sweet Denver.
I must say that planning this is a lot more than I thought it would be, but this will be an awesome event! I am so excited about it!!! I am a really good benefit planner! Anyone want me to plan for them? Check out my Road to San Ann Tone blog for the items we have in the auction, and if you want to come...the COME!!! The more the merrier!
Secondly, I am still in the midst of all of this training for the 1/2 marathon in 26 days. Yes, 26 days... WOW!!! I am excited about it, but also very excited it is almost over.
Thirdly, and most importantly I have had Denver's surgery on my mind. We go backto speak with the surgeon tomorrow to ask all of our questions and to schedule the surgery. Once I talk with him and get all the details I will definately update you on what is going on there.

For now, prayers about all of that! :-) I'll be back soooon!

No comments: