Thursday, April 29, 2010

A New Post!

I am deeply sorry for my lack of posting. I've been somewhat scatter-brained lately. Jason has been out of town for the last almost 3 weeks and I have been chasing Denver around, trying not to fall asleep at the drop of a hat and oh yeah... taking a nice little vacation to California!
Jason is in Cali for some training and since he was going to be gone for 3 weeks I planned a trip out there to see him. It was great. Refreshing and something I SOOOO needed.
We did a lot of relaxing and a lot of driving. We drove up the Pacific Coast Highway from just south of LA up to Santa Barbara. It was so pretty seeing the beaches, and all the little shops and villages. It is a totally different lifestyle there.
We also went over to Newport Beach and took a quick stroll through Laguna Beach. Such a quaint little town. Very wealthy. We felt a little out of place driving around in our mini van rental. :-)

I have also had my first or 2 showers! This one was thrown for me by a few ladies from church. They are so sweet to throw a "Pink Sprinkle" It was lovely. I got a lot of the big items I wanted and of course some cute little pink items for Brita!
Karen, Jess and Kendra are working on another shower... or "sprinkle" for me for June! I can't wait!!!

We are gearing up for so much in the next...oh 2 months.
Here is our list to keep us busy...
Mothers Day 5/9
Denver's Birthday Party 5/8
Denver's Birthday 5/10
Denver's surgery 5/13
Denver's 2 weeks of recovery 5/13 - 5/31
My...um.....Birthday. (2nd 29th birthday) 5/31
My shower 6/12..?
Our 6th anniversary 6/26
Getting the nursery ready NOW
Oh, and HAVING A BABY. 7/6...maybe sooner!!

oh and lets throw in my dad's birthday and my moms birthday, and fathers day in that mix too. Geeesh!

Quite a busy couple of months an d I know with so much stuff going on it will FLY by.
i can't wait to meet our little Brita. I can't wait for Denver to meet her too. He loves her so much already!
Anyway, that's my update for now. Maybe I'll try and take a picture of my ever growing belly one of these days. :-0

No comments: