Monday, March 28, 2011

I Wish...

a few random thoughts that go through my head.... on an almost daily basis....
I Wish...

that I could sleep in until 9:00 am... everyday!

that it would stay at a nice 75 degrees...everyday

my house would stay clean for more than an hour at a time...

that the cleaner Comet came in many different forms... like room spray. (yeah, I said it...)

Dogs could always keep their puppy breath, and forego the whole nasty-need-to-have-their-teeth-cleaned breath.

I wish I could be a super mom

my house would sell, so I can buy my dream house....that is currently for sale.

i could make amazing cakes... that'd be cool.

Thats all, for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well Ms Katy! I am definitely with you on the first ones you listed....sleeping until 9 AM, 75 degrees and a clean house!

Stopped by to say howdy!

Love,
The Trashlady!