Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Worst...Blogger...EVER!

Yes, that's me. The worlds worst blogger. I am sorry for the lack of it.
I'll start by saying how busy life has been. First it was work taking away every second of every day of my life. That has finally settled down and I am on a normal schedule that I LOVE! I get off at 4:30, and I am home by 5! SWEET! It is great!
Well, that doesn't mean that things are back to normal. After only a couple of days of that, Jason left town for training. He has been gone now for over 2 weeks. I'll tell you, being a single mom is not easy. I miss him like crazy, and so does Denver, Porsche and Remedy.....OH Remedy. THAT DOG!
She is driving me C-R-A-Z-Y! I'll leave it at that. Jason gets home FINALLY this Friday, and I am oh, so excited! It really is hard with him gone. Although I am getting quite used to it and finally getting into a routine - it is hard and I would hate for it to be a full time gig. Thank the good and WONDERFUL Lord I don't have to. We are truly blessed to have Jason.
I went to see him for a short visit this weekend in Minnesota. It was a nice visit...short, sweet and Cooooooold! When we got there (we = Sandy and me) on Friday, it started to snow!! It was so pretty. The snow was awesome and so soft! I have been wanting to see snow FOREVER, so it was great to see it.
Saturday we visited the Mall of America for a short while and did a little shopping. That was fun - and tiring! And Sunday, well Sunday I ended up being a sickly little girl, so we stayed in until we had to fly out. All-in-all it was a great trip. I am glad I got to see Jason, but it was entirely to short.

On another note, I am going to say this...I am ready for #2! #2 baby! Jason is "almost" there...but I am still trying to get him on the bandwagon. I think that since sweet Denver is going to turn 3 in May, (WOW! REALLY!?!?!?) now is the perfect time. I have the MAJOR itch too. Every time I see a baby, or my dear Jessy's sono pics...I get that feeling.....you know....the feeling. I am getting excited about the fact that it 'might' happen soon and that Denver will be a big brother! Yay!!! I can't wait to become a family of 4...(or 6 if you count the dogs).
Anyway, that is it for now. I apologize it is not much exciting news, but I promise I will blog more!
Happy Days to All!!!

oh, wait...a few more pics from Stephanie Davis Photography





3 comments:

Lauren said...

It's is nice to have seasons to your life Katy. Times of rest & times of chaos!

I agree with you, single parenting is hard work. Kudos to all the single parents, because it is not for me.

Your 2nd baby is going to be just as cute as Denver!

Anonymous said...

Come on Jason! Have you told him about our almost-life-long dream of being preggers together?! Let's make a plan for that now... :0)
It was so good to see you sweet friend. I feel so blessed to have a life long bestie in you. No matter how chaotic our lives our, we always make time to catch up and just laugh at life. I will always treasure that part of our forever friendship.
love.love.love

Anonymous said...

ok "are" not "our"...fatigue kicking in again...sorry