Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a.....

NEW HOUSE! {What did you think I was going to start talking about Christmas already?}

So, if you didn't already know.... This little gem...

1016 Morgan Drive Photo #1

Is FOR SALE! How cute is it.....

It has been on the market for 58 days, and although we had high hopes, and a great attitude... we are having no luck whatsoever.... It's sad really. Mainly becuase we have our eye on this beauty....

1050 Georgia Avenue Photo #1

Yeah, we went and looked at this house the week it was on the market and we both fell in love with it. It is perfect in every way possible. {even the GREEN carpet - TOTALLY replaceable}

Our house has not shown in the last 4 weeks. It is really depressing. I mean REALLY. We have worked so hard on getting the house looking amazing. Updating light fixtures, painting, tileing.... Planting, hanging...ugh... SO MUCH!
Our house really does look 110% better then it did a year ago, and I know someone will love it. We have so much love in this house, yet no one will come see it. I know it is a really bad time to sell right now, but Jason and I have decided that we re ready to move on. SO we are going to keep going with high spirits and act like everyday is THE day our house will sell. We make the bed, vacuum, clean the kitchen, pick up ever single toy..... everyday like "THOSE" people who are going to buy our house are going to come see it.
So for now...We are ready and just waiting.... So is our dream house.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

PRETTY! Where's the dream home at?

Neetz said...

Hi there...I am not 100% certain how I stumbled on your blog, but I'm here and I thought I would just leave you a comment, even though I'm a "random" :)

All the best with your house sales etc, I pray that someone will see it soon and just fall head over heels in love with it!

I might have to stick around and read a few more posts :) Great blog, thanks xx
Juanita (in New Zealand)